- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £32,000 - £40,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 452261
Senior Communications Executive
Reed.co.uk are looking for a Senior Communications Executive to join their amazing team in Holborn, London.
Reed.co.uk is one the UK’s leading jobs and careers sites, connecting people to a world of career opportunities online. As well as advertising hundreds of thousands of jobs, Reed.co.uk also offers a variety of courses and career advice to help people looking to take that next step in their career.
We’re always on the lookout for people who want to make a difference and are passionate about helping others progress their careers.
About the role
This Senior Communications Executive will work within Reed.co.uk’s growing Communications team., helping the team to promote, protect and defend the reputation of one of the UK’s leading jobs and careers sites.
Reporting into the Senior Communications Manager, you will work closely with colleagues in the Communications team to help create an online community of brand advocates through our social media and content channels. You’ll be ideating, creating and delivering compelling social media campaigns to attract and engage our audience of job and course seekers, as well as looking after our day-to-day social media calendar and reporting. You will also support our B2C Content Manager in producing content for our Career Advice site; whether it’s articles, listicles, infographics or video content.
To excel in this role, you will be passionate and knowledgeable about social media in a B2C environment and will be a keen copywriter. You’ll be able to seamlessly switch between applying your skills to our external communications strategy and also our internal communications and employer brand workstreams when needs arise. You will instil confidence in your line manager and colleagues by demonstrating proactivity, curiosity and accountability – and a genuine desire to propel the Reed.co.uk brand forwards.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the recruitment industry and wider consumer marketing trends, breaking news and developments. Using insights to inform tactical execution across public relations, content, social media and internal communications
- Develop and implement social media campaigns in line with Reed.co.uk’s communications strategy and rolling calendar
- Support the creation of content and assets for internal company events and initiatives
- Create and own the outputs and publishing schedule of all B2C activity on Reed.co.uk’s social media channels
- Produce high quality written and multimedia content for Reed.co.uk’s Career Advice service, working with Reed.co.uk’s Design team to ensure all published assets are on brand
- Work collaboratively with marketing peers (e.g. CRM, Performance, Brand) to strategise and deliver tactical support across the entire jobseeker lifecycle
- Conduct and deliver detailed measurement and reporting against agreed brand metrics; testing and refining outputs and activity in line with results
The ideal candidate will have…
- Passion, knowledge and experience of managing social media in a B2C setting
- Proven copywriting skills
- An analytical eye for detail; able to interpret raw data and create content and insights accordingly
- Excellent organisational skills, including time management and project management
- Proactivity and initiative; able to work as well independently as part of a team
- Determination and perseverance; ability to think creatively when faced with a barrier
- Strong relationship building skills
Nice to haves…
- [Digital] recruitment industry experience
- Marketing / PR agency experience
- Brand management experience
- Ability to use marketing, design and production tools such as Adobe Photoshop, video editing tools, etc.
And will align to Reed.co.uk’s values of…
- Trust (We are Fair, Open and Honest
- Takes Ownership
- Collaboration (We Work Together)
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.