- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name:
- Salary: £48000 - £60000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 505714
Senior Commercial Analyst
Working as part of the Reed.co.uk Finance team, the Senior Commercial Analyst will provide a crucial link between Finance and the rest of the business.
Acting as a business partner to senior stakeholders, the Senior Commercial Analyst will be responsible for assisting with our ability to automate forecasting, bonus calculation and insight to the business.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Commercial Analyst
- Financial model building and forecasting
- Incentive calculation and collaboration
- Business Partnering
- Development of robust controls to ensure the accuracy of reports
Skills and Experience for a Senior Commercial Analyst
- Demonstrated experience of advanced modelling skills
- Advanced forecasting, planning and analysis experience
- A strong aptitude for financial and analytical systems
- Previous experience as a Commercial Analyst or Senior Commercial Analyst
- Experience with data visualization platforms
- Ability to think strategically and work cross-functionally
- Problem solving skills
- Capability to analyse large quantities of data and/or information
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
What we can offer you
- Flexible working, including core hours and location flexibility.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Flexible holiday scheme with the option to buy, sell or carry over up to 5 days a year.
- Moving home leave.
- 10% of your time dedicated to personal development.
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription .
- Enhanced family leave policies.
- Insurance benefits including life assurance.
- Love Mondays events.
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers.
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues.
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep.
These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.