- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed.co.uk
- Salary: £45000 - £52000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 408703
Reed.co.uk have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Product Analyst to join their finance team in our head office!
Are you looking for the next step in your analytics career? Wanting to work within a company where you are rewarded and recognised for your ongoing hard work? If you have experience in a previous analytics role, ideally within product analytics we could have a great opportunity for you!
For this great opportunity we are looking for someone who has a passion for digital analytics, numbers and customer insight and be instrumental in providing the business with intelligence and expert recommendations!
Working across a number of exciting digital products within web and mobile, you will make use of Google Analytics 360, Looker, Adobe Target and numerous other platforms to drive customer insight and intelligence. You will take responsibility for continuous improvement without our analytics team to help inform product development and customer satisfaction.
Day to day responsibilities of a Senior Product Analyst:
- Lead a team of Product Analysts to produce product insights
- Be the go-to person for all things Product Analytics, working alongside the product and engineering teams, to ensure a robust service of analytics is available to all stakeholders
- Work with B2B product owners and other stakeholders to define the product strategy and roadmaps, aligning work to reflect this direction
- Interrogate digital customer behaviour to understand how customers are interacting with our products, and to articulate what customers want now and in the future to improve our product offering
- Development of data visualisation and KPI dashboards that reflect best ways to simplify data to various audiences
- Drive forward the Optimisation, by defining numerous A/B and multivariate tests, monitoring the results to ensure statistical significance.
- Help grow and drive CRO roadmap to improve conversion rate and customer experience across the various sites and journeys
- Report on key B2B metrics, analysing and interpreting trends to make strategic recommendations
- Undertaking customer research to enable us to gain a deeper understanding of our customers.
- Research new analytical techniques, implementing this across the team to ensure they are developing new techniques to interrogate our data
What we are looking for:
- Experience working with a Product Management team
- A passion for problem solving and critical thinking
- A passion for leading and management, ideally some previous experience of line management
- Strong background in commercial; competitor; statistical analysis within the digital space
- Excellent communication, collaboration, with an ability to take a lead role on projects
- Experience within an optimisation platform
- Experience with session replay/heat mapping tools such as Hotjar/Decibel Insights or similar.
- Proficient in SQL and R/Python, with demonstrable experience
- Proven experience in a market leading visualisation tool (i.e. Tableau, Looker)
- Proven experience in a market leading web analytics tool (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
The role will be varied and will require you to have a real enthusiasm for all things digital and a passion to improve our customer experience. If you’re interested in solving problems instead of simply presenting data, prefer to translate statistics into stories, turn research into meaningful insights, then this is the role for you.
What can Reed.co.uk offer you in return:
- Flexible working as standard (including remote working options and flexible working hours)
- 10% weekly personal development time
- Regular hack days with rewards for prize winners
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced family leave benefits
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Love Mondays events
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep
These are just some of the great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed.co.uk!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.