- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate
- Salary: £28500 - £29500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Part-time
- Job Ref: 518065
Screening Team Leader – Overnight
Fantastic opportunity for a people and service focused Team Leader to join Reed in our Screening and Compliance Business. This position is to cover our out of hours shift, working from 10pm -7am Monday – Thursday.
Salary: £28,500 – £29,500 per annum
Due to the continued success of our Screening & Compliance office, we’re looking for a driven Team Leader to join the growing team in Manchester. Your role will be to effectively manage and support your team whilst working with our client to ensure all processes are followed accurately. This will be ensuring that all candidates for our client go through the screening checks as efficiently and quickly as possible. This could be range from chasing for reference details, checking qualifications to security and eligibility to work checks.
You will also be responsible for conducting reviews, setting out targets and developing your team to be successful. The role is predominately telephone based, and you’ll be interacting with both your clients and candidates to ensure all SLAs are adhered to. As the Team Leader, you’ll be assisting with all internal and external audits, to ensure we are compliant and working to the best operational standards.
The ideal candidate?
- Experience of working in an office environment and working on Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of team leading, management, training or budding other members of staff
Our purpose at Reed of improving lives through work is at the heart of what we do. If you’re a motivated and hardworking individual, with a passion for leadership, the ability to support and develop others and great communication skills, then this could be the role for you. Being part of the REED family means joining a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, making Reed the perfect career choice for those wanting a rewarding and challenging role. Get ready to Love Mondays and start your journey by applying now!
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Make memories with the people you care most about by winning a holiday of a lifetime through our peer-to-peer recognition scheme
- Quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – we were recently recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.