- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate
- Salary: £20000 - £20000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 494090
Screening Executive (7am-4pm)
Job Title – Screening Executive
Location – Deansgate – Manchester
Shift: Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm
Salary – £20,000 per annum
Join one of the UK’s largest pre-employment screening businesses in our Manchester office, although due to COVID19, we are currently working from home. We’re looking for a Screening Administrator to join our evening shift, with strong administrative skills and great attention to detail. The purpose of this role is to successfully pre-screen candidates going into assignments placed with our clients.
So what does this role involve?
The role of a Screening Administrator at REED is to ensure that all administration tasks and audits of the pre-screening packs are completed to the client’s requirements. Day to day the role includes (but is not limited to):
- Ensure that information is correct and present for a pack to enter into screening stage
- Complete industry specific checks i.e. credit checks, qualification verifications, identity checks
- Ensure documentation is present and correct to pass quality checks
- To check detailed information such as work history to ensure gaps are identified and explained
- Provide front line assistance in all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth progression of candidate pack through Reed Screening
What kind of people do we look for?
Our purpose at REED is improving lives through work and we want everyone joining the family to feel part of that. Therefore, want people who are motivated to deliver the best service to our clients, customers and Co-Members and to help the world Love Mondays.
This role will require someone proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word, quick to pick up new systems and process and with high levels of attention to detail. You will ensure that all of the administration and data management tasks are completed efficiently, to ensure that candidates pre-screening packs are completed to the highest standard.
Why join REED?
- Paid sabbaticals for continuous service
- Health Cash Plan helps Co-Members pay for everyday healthcare appointments
- Personal Development Fund to put towards a course of your choice
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy 5 additional days per year
- Progression – all of the current Screening Team Leaders started as Screening Executives
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.