- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate
- Salary: £18750 - £20000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 483613
Screening Executive (7am-4pm)
An exciting opportunity to join on the UK’s largest pre-employment screening businesses. Due to growth, we are looking for a Screening Administrator to join our team in Manchester. The purpose of this role is to successfully pre-screen and obtain references for candidates going into assignments placed by Reed and our external clients.
Working hours: 40 hour per week, Monday – Friday, 7am – 4pm.
What you will be doing:
The Screening Executive will be required to work closely with the Reed Screening team, the Reed network, external clients, candidates being screened by Reed and various related teams within Reed.
Your role will involve but is not limited to the following:
- Complete and review industry specific checks i.e. credit checks, qualification verifications, identity checks
- Ensure documentation is present and correct to pass all quality checks
- Respond to queries from Hiring Managers and Candidates about the pre-employment vetting process
- Contact Candidates via phone and email to investigation information that is highlighted throughout the pre-employment vetting process
- Chase and successfully obtain references via the telephone
- Ensure that information that comes back from the Referee / Candidate is correct and present
- To check detailed information such as work history to ensure discrepancies are identified and explained
What kind of people do we look for?
- Excellent customer service skills with strong communication skills
- Strong computer and administration skills
- Good attention to detail
- Experience in a screening or compliance role previously is desired but not essential
Why join Reed?
In return for all your hard work, you will not only be rewarded financially but also with a dynamic career path where you will maximise your full potential, working on a highly supportive team.
- Paid sabbaticals for continuous service
- Health Cash Plan helps Co-Members pay for everyday healthcare appointments
- Personal Development Fund to put towards a course of your choice
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy 5 additional days per year
- Progression – all of the current Screening Team Leaders started as Screening Executives
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.