- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate
- Salary: £18750 - £18750
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 463562
Screening Executive (7am-4pm)
Salary:£18,750 per annum
Location: Deansgate, Manchester
Contract: Full time, permanent, 40 hours per week, 7am-4pm Monday-Friday
Join one of the UK’s largest pre-employment screening businesses in our Manchester office. REED Screening are responsible for building successful relationships with the REED network, Candidates and our External Clients. This is so that they can understand their screening requirements and then, following strict processes, ensure that the pre-screening is completed to the required standard within service level agreements.
We’re looking for a Screening Executive who is confident working on the phone, enjoys working to targets and has strong customer service skills to join our fantastic team!
What kind of people do we look for?
-Excellent customer service skills with strong communication skills
– Strong computer and administration skills
– Good attention to detail
– experience in a screening or compliance role previously is desired but not essential
So what does this role involve?
The purpose of this role is to successfully pre-screen and obtain references for candidates going into assignments placed by REED.
- Complete and review industry specific checks i.e. credit checks, qualification verifications, identity checks
- Ensure documentation is present and correct to pass all quality checks
- Respond to queries from Hiring Managers and Candidates about the pre-employment vetting process
- Contact Candidates via phone and email to investigation information that is highlighted throughout the pre-employment vetting process
- Chase and successfully obtain references via the telephone
- Ensure that information that comes back from the Referee / Candidate is correct and present
- To check detailed information such as work history to ensure discrepancies are identified and explained
Why join REED?
- Paid sabbaticals for continuous service
- Flexible working between the office and home
- Health Cash Plan helps Co-Members pay for everyday healthcare appointments
- Personal Development Fund to put towards a course of your choice
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy 5 additional days per year
- Progression – all of the current Screening Team Leaders started as Screening Executives
If this sounds like a great next step for you, we would love to hear from you! Please submit an application and a member of the internal recruitment team will be in touch!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.