- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: Screening and Compliance - Deansgate
- Salary: £20,400 - £20,500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 517231
Screening Executive (4pm-10pm)
Job Title – Screening Executive
Location – Deansgate – Manchester
Shift: 4pm – 10pm (Monday – Friday)
Salary – £20,400 per annum
Join one of the UK’s largest pre-employment screening businesses in our Manchester office. We’re looking for a Screening Executive, with strong administrative skills, great telephone manner, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and great attention to detail. The purpose of this role is to successfully pre-screen candidates going into assignments placed with our clients.
So what does this role involve?
The role of a Screening Executive at Reed is to ensure that all administration tasks and audits of the pre-screening packs are completed to the client’s requirements. Day to day the role includes (but is not limited to):
- Ensure that information is correct and present for a pack to enter into screening stage
- Complete industry specific checks i.e. credit checks, qualification verifications, identity checks
- Chasing up references on the phone and via email
- Ensure documentation is present and correct to pass quality checks
- To check detailed information such as work history to ensure gaps are identified and explained
- Provide front line assistance in all administrative tasks to ensure the smooth progression of candidate pack through Reed Screening
What kind of people do we look for?
Our purpose at Reed is improving lives through work and we want everyone joining the family to feel part of that. Therefore, want people who are motivated to deliver the best service to our clients, customers and Co-Members and to help the world Love Mondays.
This role will require someone proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word, quick to pick up new systems and process and with high levels of attention to detail. You will ensure that all of the administration and data management tasks are completed efficiently, to ensure that candidates pre-screening packs are completed to the highest standard.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Retail savings through Reward Hub, save £100s a year
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Make memories with the people you care most about by winning a holiday of a lifetime through our peer-to-peer recognition scheme
- Quarterly director-nominated recognition scheme
- Paid sabbaticals and long service awards and the ability to buy more holiday on top of your 25 days
- Access to life assurance to the value of four times your base salary
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- Our dedicated wellbeing centre and health and wellbeing calendar, including everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Feel what it’s like to truly belong – we have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- An annual opportunity to join our shadow board
Trailblazers in our field…
- Our work benefits society – we were recently recognised in Management Today for our “impressive” Covid-19 contribution
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We care about the environment – Reed was the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.