- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name:
- Salary: £28000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 495459
Job Title: Sales Executive – Courses
Salary: £28k plus a £13k OTE
Location: Holborn London
About Reed Courses
Reed Courses is a sister company of reed.co.uk; one of the UK’s best-known job boards, where 7 million jobseekers turn for their search for work each month. Our mission is to connect course seekers with the right learning opportunity. We work with hundreds of respected learning providers to advertise over 40,000 courses in a wide range of subjects; from accounting and HR right through to fitness and cooking. We offer courses for both consumers and businesses – helping individuals learn something new and develop their careers, whilst also allowing employers to upskill their staff and create a more knowledgeable workforce
Reporting to the New Business Team Leader, The Sales Executive is a Level 2 position within the Telesales team for a well-established Telesales Professional with a proven track record of experience in new business development. The main focus of a sales executive is the new business development, to grow the course portfolio we offer within strategic focuses, to improve diversity and quality of the training content on the reed courses website.
- This is a predominantly telesales role, involving winning and new contact sourcing acquired within the desired sectors of education.
- Lead sourcing your own leads from a competitor and professional qualification websites and once they have been identified as a potential client, introduce Reed matching clients advertising needs with a primary focus on performance products benefiting their business Courses sales.
- We do not favor “hard sales” techniques but offer a consultative sales approach. It is up to the executive to investigate to find the client’s needs and offer a tailored marketing solution through Reed’s services. It is then the Executive’s responsibility to get the provider to sign up to reed.co.uk Courses and advertise their content on the website.
- The Sales Executive role is cross-functional and they will interact with the team of Account Managers, who will take over the customer account and work on future campaigns.
- Administratively, Sales Executive will work on Salesforce and it is their responsibility to maintain detailed notes on the activity and the communication via calls and emails so that once accounts are passed over, the Account Executives know the history and customer needs.
- As a Sales Executive, you will receive ongoing training and coaching. It is the Executive’s responsibility to prepare for all coaching sessions and implement all actions from training to develop their skills and career.
Skills and Experience
- Telesales Experience and proven track record of reaching KPI
- New Business Development in B2B sales is desired
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Money motivated
Key Measures and KPI Targets
- New Providers Contacts within your specific sector
- Calls and Client meeting activity
- Advertising Proposals sent to clients as well as follow up meetings
What we offer
- Fantastic earning potential with uncapped commission
- Dynamic Working (Office/Home)
- Seasonal Activities/Campaigns (Love Mondays) such as fitness/wellbeing, food treats
- Online Discount Club for high street and online retailer, earn cashback etc
- Course Expense support for self development (after passing probation)
- Healthcare expense support – (after passing probation)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commuting Support (Season Ticket Loan) (after passing probation)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible holiday scheme (buy, sell and carry over your holiday)
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.