- Office Location: Toronto Square, Infirmary Street, Leeds LS1 2HJ
- Office Name: Leeds QSW
- Salary: £20000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 484994
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant or Business Development Consultant to join our QSW (Qualified Social Worker) division. The right candidate will have experience of working in the QSW or Care Sector and has a track record of developing new business.
- Role: Sales Consultant
- Location: Liverpool or Leeds (we also offer hybrid working so you can work from home 2 days a week)
- Base Salary: £20,000-£30,000 + uncapped commission
The purpose of the Sales Consultant’s role is to win new and grow existing business across a QSW practice area. This is a sales role were developing relationships and delivering excellent service is paramount to retaining and growing your client base. You will be selling an alternative solution to MSP recruitment, primarily delivered through our Consultancy+ business. Opportunities to deliver through our Consultancy business is growing rapidly and this is our chance to build on recent successes and grow teams under the Practice Lead(s).
- Grow the client base within your practice area by ensuring there is a robust sales plan in place covering all business in the relevant practice remit.
- Selling SoW solutions within the QSW/EP business.
- Delivering a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of hiring managers.
Consultant attraction, work with your Talent Sourcing Specialist to:
- Working with Consultancy+ and wider QSW team in designing attraction campaigns
- Searching/sourcing for consultant QSWs via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals
- Create and engage with relevant Talent pools to ensure a steady supply of resource
- Understanding the processes, procedures and requirements of the clients’ internal recruitment systems, compliance requirements and invoicing
- Understanding the different role types/locations as per your clients business
- Delivering a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of clients
- Managing consultant expectations around the clients’ processes and procedures and gaining their commitment
- Organise registration events to support and manage high volume/niche requirements.
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed to meet legislative and internal quality requirements. This includes client and contractual vetting and compliance requirements and completing relevant background and referencing checks.
What can Reed offer me in return?
You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes of up to £500 every 5 years, day off to move house, paid rewards for innovative ideas, and many many more!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.