- Office Location: The Manor Little Compton Moreton in Marsh, GL56 0RZ
- Office Name: Reed Business School
- Salary: £27000 - £29000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Part-time
- Job Ref: 462074
Sales and Marketing Executive
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Executive to join our growing team in the Cotswolds. The role will be a part time opportunity and we are flexible for a candidate who wants to work 3 full days per week or 4 shorter days per week (22.5 hours per week). The role will be split between working from home and at the Reed Business School in Little Compton.
Please note that the full time salary is £27,000 – £29,000 per annum + bonus (this will be pro rata for part time workers).
Reed Business School is a well-established tuition provider with a long history of delivering excellent results, based on 50 years in the business. We provide the very highest standard of professional accountancy training. The role of the Sales and Marketing Executive is to plan and manage our marketing needs and follow up sales leads to convert to new business.
This person will work closely with the Operations Manager and Professional Educational Manager to promote our services to generate and convert new opportunities to student enrolments.
- Planning and implementation of social media and marketing campaigns and newsletters
- Analyse data and implement findings into future campaigns
- Manage and update website content
- Work with freelance copywriter to generate themed and applicable blogs
- Follow up existing, lapsed and new enquiries and convert to firm sales
Ideally candidates should have previous experience in planning, managing and implementing marketing plans across a range of platforms. Candidates must have a good understanding of the sales and marketing strategies and processes and have experience working in this industry.
- Structured Induction and training throughout your career
- The ability to work from home and in the office
- Health care plan, gym discounts and Wellbeing support
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for Professional Qualifications
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Moving home leave – REED offer a paid day’s leave to help when you move home
- And more….
Please note that the selection process will include a 15 minute telephone interview, 2 online tests and a final face to face interview.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.