- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £22000 - £24000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 460548
RPO Talent Partner
Joining an RPO team means there is no need to make sales calls as the contracts have already been won – instead, you’ll be able to focus on the parts of recruitment that you love the most, building strong relationships with your clients and sourcing the best talent/candidates to suit their needs.
- Job Role: RPO Talent Partner
- Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 per annum (plus bonus)
- Location: Northampton 900 (free parking), and some flexibility to work from home
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
What does the RPO Talent Partner role look like?
Reed Talent Solutions RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) Team focus on delivering outsourced recruitment contracts across public and private sector clients. This will range from low skilled, high volume recruitment, through to more niche and specialist recruitment.
As an RPO Talent Partner, you will support our recruitment contract wins by sourcing candidates for our client, Reed in Partnership. You’ll be speaking to hiring managers and candidates on a daily basis, taking details of their requirements and then head-hunting, sourcing and screening quality candidates for the vacancies. This is a fast paced, competitive role, without the need to do new business development, as the contracts are already won. The focus is on giving a great quality recruitment service to our clients and candidates.
It would be great if our ideal candidate had experience in recruitment, as well as sourcing/speaking with candidates through job boards and LinkedIn. We’re looking for great candidates who have excellent written and verbal communication, as well as attention to detail, that can communicate and build good, strong and trusting relationships with our clients. You will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to organise, prioritise and adapt to your work load.
The Benefits – What can Reed offer you?
- Dynamic working – You have the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and the option to buy and sell holiday
- Long standing service awards – including a 6 week full paid sabbatical, lunch at the Ritz and £1,000 towards something of your choice.
- Professional & Personal Development funding.
If this sounds like something you can do, make sure you hit the apply button below today. We can’t wait to review your application!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.