- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Salary: £26000 - £32000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 458435
RPO Talent Leader
We are looking for an experienced recruiter/manager to join our successful and growing Recruitment Process Outsourcing team in Northampton (RPO). This is working with our contract client base and therefore means no need to make sales calls as the contracts have already been won – instead you’ll be able to focus on the parts of recruitment that you love the most, building strong relationships with your clients and sourcing the best talent/candidates to suit their needs.
Job Role: Recruitment Talent Lead
Salary: £26,000 – £32,000 per annum (dependent on your previous level of experience) + 20% bonus
Location: Brackmills, Northampton (please note we offer free parking onsite) – we offer flexible working where you can work 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
As a Recruitment Talent Lead you will be leading a team or Talent Partners and Specialists in fulfilling our clients recruitment requirements.
This is a fast paced, competitive role, without the need to do new business development, as the contracts are already won. You’ll receive commission for the placements that you make, with a focus on giving a great quality recruitment service to our clients and candidates.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide strategic direction to ensure that fill rate targets are met and exceeded
- Use established and innovative candidate sourcing methods
- Generate revenue for Reed Talent Solutions through ensuring that the RPO team source appropriate candidates for the client
- Liaise with clients to understand their ongoing recruitment requirements
- Ensure that candidates are sourced directly by the Talent Partner and Specialists using appropriate attraction and resourcing strategies
- Assist RPO Consultants in the identification of key matching criteria for vacancies
- Establish team targets and objectives for the RPO team
- Build a performance management framework and run regular individual performance reviews
- Take ownership for the development and training of the RPO team
Who are we looking for?
- Significant operational resourcing experience, with the ideal candidate likely to have held a similar position within RPO service provider or an in-house resourcing role
- Ideally experience of working in management
- Delivery experience of complex resourcing solutions across a demanding client base
- Experience of both volume and specialist resourcing including; attraction strategy design and delivery (online and offline), employer brand proposition development, pre-employment candidate screening, response handling
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High attention to detail, IT literacy and the ability to track and record performance
In addition, the role will be working with our client, Reed In Partnership, which are a Welfare to Work agency, specialising in supporting the unemployed back into work. You will be sourcing, interviewing and processing successful candidates to go into roles across the UK. You will also be liaising with the stakeholders to ensure we adhere to all of our targets, SLA’s and offer the best recruitment service.
What we can offer you?
REED offer a variety of company benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the chance to buy, sell and carry over holiday, paid sabbaticals after every 5 years of service, long standing service awards, a discount scheme, pension, season ticket loans, access to health insurance, free eye tests, personal development schemes, paid rewards for innovative ideas, childcare vouchers and many, many more!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.