- Office Location: Dragon Court, 27-29 Macklin Street, London WC2B 5LX
- Office Name: Reed Online
- Sector: Sales & Customer
- Salary: £35000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 444711
Retention and CRM Manager
Reed Courses are looking for a Retention & CRM Manager to join their expanding team based in Holborn, Central London.
Reed Courses is a sister company to Reed.co.uk; one of Britain’s most established digital brands. Our mission is to help everyone achieve their goals through learning. We work with hundreds of respected learning providers to advertise over 60,000 courses in a wide range of subjects; from accounting and HR right through to fitness and cooking. We offer courses for both consumers and businesses – helping individuals learn something new and develop their career, whilst also allowing employers to upskill their staff and create a more knowledgeable workforce.
We have reached a pivotal point in our CRM offering at Reed Courses, and require a highly-skilled retention and CRM manager to drive our offering to the next level.
You will have hands-on experience of planning, building and optimising CRM campaigns, as well as exceptional knowledge of creating and delivering retention and CRM strategies. You will have expert-level, executional knowledge of delivering lifecycle, marketing and transactional communications across various channels. You will be well versed in the engagement platform ecosystem, and have experience weaving messaging campaigns together simultaneously.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ideating, project managing, creating, running and reporting on new sophisticated campaigns for our B2C audience.
- Own and deliver a data-led retention & CRM strategy for our B2C audience.
- Own and deliver lifecycle and bespoke communications across multiple channels including email, SMS and push notifications.
- Support the launch of our new learning platform by building an industry leading student experience.
- Manage a CRM team responsible for the delivery of both B2C and B2B email marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and maintain strong lines of communication with internal stakeholders (Design, Customer Success, Sales, etc) and external clients (Learning providers).
- Measure, evaluate and report on results in order to obtain actionable insights to inform strategy and optimisation.
- Generating a performance revenue number and continually optimise the efficiency and quality of our campaigns to improve key engagement metrics.
- Stay up to date with CRM industry news, best practice and GDPR regulations.
- 3+ years experience in digital retention management and email marketing.
- An effective team player who is confident, influential and keen to drive their own success.
- Success managing projects through to completion.
- Highly organised and good at prioritisation.
- Successful experience growing revenue by working with data-led insights.
- Strong analytical skills, confident using Excel or Google sheets, and Google Analytics.
- Expert in at least one CRM platform: Braze (preferred), Leanplum, Iterable, Mapp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Knowledge of HTML.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience within eCommerce or learning industry preferred but not required.
- Management experience preferred but not required.
What we can offer you
- Dynamic Working, including core hours and location flexibility
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme and moving home leave
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription
- Enhanced family leave policies
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Love Mondays events
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues
- Newly refurbished office in an amazing location, with countless bars, restaurants and theatres right on the doorstep
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.