- Office Location: The Shard Unit 7B, Leopold Square Sheffield, S1 2JG
- Office Name:
- Salary: £28000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 494347
Resourcing Business Partner
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a customer focussed recruitment professional to join our account management team, supporting a number of large scale recruitment contracts.
As Recruitment Business Partner, you will operate as the interface between the client’s hiring managers and our teams of Talent Acquisition Specialists, Reed branches and support suppliers to ensure that all roles are filled within the agreed timescales, quality requirements are adhered to, service level KPI’s are reached and hiring managers are fully satisfied with their recruiting experience.
Working within a team, you will be managing requirements across a small portfolio of strategically important Managed Services (MSP) Clients, and across a diverse range of job categories. No two days will be the same as you support our customers on different recruitment campaigns and work closely with hiring managers to influence decisions and demonstrate your market knowledge.
What you’ll be doing
- Engaging with hiring managers to understand their recruitment requirements, specific job roles, culture and organisational objectives.
- Provide a consultative service to the client, advising on candidate availability and demonstrating knowledge of specific geographic and occupational labour markets.
- Acting as a point of liaison between the client and our recruitment delivery teams and support suppliers ensuring that they understand the requirements and effective working relationships are established
- Conducting CV reviews to ensure that all candidates submitted on the shortlist to the hiring manager meet required quality standards and are appropriate for the role.
- Co-ordination of interview scheduling, managing feedback and negotiations between hiring managers and recruiters
- Take an active role in managing the compliance, reporting and administration of the contracts and deliver against contract KPI and SLA standards.
Who we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the complete recruitment process from attraction through to job offer. Experience of working within the recruitment industry as part of an internal/on-site resourcing or account management team, would be an advantage. Establishing close working relationships with external and internal stakeholders quickly and effectively is key, as is the ability to understand the contractual obligations of a contract account. You will ideally have the following experience and knowledge
- Experience of recruitment gained within an MSP (Managed Service Provider), agency recruitment or internal resourcing role
- A passion for customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to manage expectations, and drive results
- Excellent rapport building skills, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all level
- Multi-tasking and the ability to prioritise
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.