- Office Location: 4th Floor, The Exchange, 3 New York Street, Manchester, M1 4HN
- Office Name: AGMA Account Management
- Salary: £27000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 488090
Resourcing Business Partner
Looking for an entry level role into the recruitment world?!
Reed Talent Solutions (RTS) are recruiting now for a Resourcing Business Partner!
Working as a Resourcing Business Partner, you will play a key role as part of our Account Management Team, ensuring that all Temp and Contractor tasks are filled in line with client expectations.
In your new role, you will work as the middleman between the Client’s Hiring Managers and our Teams of Talent Acquisition Specialists, Reed ranches and also offer support to Suppliers, ensuring all roles are filled within SLA’s.
You will work hard to give an exceptional experience to each person you come into contact with. Our ideal candidate would be someone who is confident, outgoing, and passionate about excellent customer service!
We want you to have a desire to get the right people, in the right jobs.
No recruitment experience is necessary however, it is of course advantageous if you understand the full recruitment cycle.
If you were to spend a day in the life of a Resourcing Business Partner, it would look like this:
– Attending client facing and virtual meetings
– Hiring Manager briefing calls for requirements
– Workforce planning
– Delivery and fulfilment of general account co-ordination
– Arranging and co-ordinating interviews
– Carrying out verbal offers/feedback
– Communicating at a high level to ensure clear understanding
We want to work with someone who is team orientated (Strong want to get involved), who can think outside of the box, bring new ideas/problem solving skills to the table, someone with good attention to detail, excellent relationship building skills and the ability to engage/influence others.
If this sounds like you, then make an application today!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.