- Office Location: The Shard Unit 7B, Leopold Square Sheffield, S1 2JG
- Office Name: Sheffield City Council Account
- Salary: £25000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 481983
Resourcing Business Partner
We currently have an exciting, high profile opportunity for the right individual to help deliver a first class in-house recruitment service to a newly established client alongside one of the longest established clients for RTS. If you have previous recruitment experience or experience within the public sector or associated sectors (Health and Social Care, Facilities etc) and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, our role could be perfect for you!
Role: Resourcing Business Partner
Reporting to: Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 + £5,000 bonus plus a car allowance.
Reed Talent Solutions
Reed Talent Solutions is one of the most successful and innovative division within Reed, and exists to win, develop and retain profitable, long term and complex resourcing contracts with clients in the Private and Public Sectors. The revenue generated from Reed Talent Solutions client portfolio accounts for approximately one third of all Reed UK income and is growing year on year.
Do you want to be part of this exciting and expanding company?
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is already at a similar level within the recruitment industry to gain further experience and knowledge of these developing contracts within Reed Talent Solutions.
The role of the Resourcing Business Partner is to provide a high quality recruitment service to two of Reed’s major clients in the delivery of an operational service, and to deliver the achievement of contractually agreed operational service for two strategically important clients within the Council Sector.
Your role will involve the following:
- Spending time on client sites to understand the Hiring Manager requirements, specific job roles, culture and organisational objectives.
- Provide a consultative recruitment service to the client, advising on candidate availability and demonstrating knowledge of specific geographic and occupational labour markets.
- Provide a high touch service to the client for all senior interim recruitment, making sure all of their needs and expectations are met.
- Take an active role in managing the compliance, reporting and crucial administration of the contracts and deliver against contract KPI and SLA standard.
- Build and develop highly effective working relationships with the supply chain including internal recruitment consultants and branches
The Person – What makes a good Resourcing Business Partner?
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the complete recruitment process from attraction through to job offer. Experience of working as part of an on-site resourcing or account management team, or the ability to demonstrate a knowledge of complex recruitment, ideally within the recruitment industry, would be an advantage. Establishing close working relationships with external and internal stakeholders quickly and effectively is key, as is the ability to understand the contractual obligations of a strategic account. You will ideally have the following experience and knowledge
- experience of volume and/or senior/specialist recruitment
- experience within an on-site or internal recruitment role – excellent relationship-building skills
- experience of delivering all or key components of the recruitment process including: attraction strategies, employer brand management, response handling, assessment centre design, delivery and pre-employment screening etc.
- Ability to manage expectations, and drive results
- Excellent rapport building skills, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
The Benefits – What can we offer you?
- Dynamic working – You have the opportunity to work from home 2 days a week.
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays and the option to buy and sell holiday
- Long standing service awards – including a 6 week full paid sabbatical, lunch at the Ritz and £1,000 towards something of your choice.
- Professional & Personal Development funding.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.