- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name: London Sourcing Centre - Bury St
- Salary: £35,000 - £35,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 461449
Resourcing Business Partner
This role is supporting one of our newest contract awards with a key, strategically important client, Transport for London (TFL). The Managed Service (MSP) programme incorporates the supply of all contingent labour categories including corporate, IT and engineering/infrastructure roles, sourced and deployed through a combination of talent pool, direct resourcing methods and a selected supply chain.
The role will allow you to work from home, however when restrictions are fully lifted, you will be expected to be based onsite with the client in London for 1 day per week with the remaining days working from home or at a local Reed office. There will also be travel to our Northampton head office and meeting with suppliers as an when required.
The role of the Contingent Workforce Partner is to manage the operational delivery of resourcing services to ensure that:
- Resourcing services are delivered in line with client expectations.
- Reed realises it’s commercial goals in line with the forecasted financials.
- Contract performance and client satisfaction leads to reference ability, increased breadth of services and extension of the contract upon renewal.
- Work across multiple stakeholders acting as an interface between hiring managers, talent acquisition teams and the supply chain.
- Engaging with hiring managers and the Clients resourcing team to forecast hiring demands for Contingent Workers (PAYE temps and Ltd/Umbrella workers)
- Advising hiring managers on the recruitment market and providing consultative support to aid resourcing needs and challenges, including market trends, pay and availability.
- Utilising management information to identify and clearly articulate recommendation for process improvements.
- Attend and actively be involved in Service Review Meetings alongside the Account Manager
- Be an initial point of escalation for the hiring manager community for any service delivery issues or concerns, identifying a solution.
What you’ll be doing
Delivering Service Excellence and Quality Standards:
- Owning the day-to-day delivery of resourcing services to a defined business area ensuring that roles are filled within agreed service levels
- Partnering with hiring managers and stakeholders within the client business, to forecast needs for contingent workers based on ad hoc, project or volume requirements.
- Liaising with the Client and talent acquisition team to devise an effective attraction strategy.
- Ensure that all response handling and recruitment process administration activities are established and in line with necessary timescales.
- Being the first point of contact for the resolution of any issues experienced during each piece of recruitment.
Client Relationship Management:
- Ensuring world-class client relationships up to senior management level
- Assuming responsibility for the delivery of a service that meets established client Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators, and customer satisfaction targets.
- Provide the business with regular and adhoc MI regarding specific business areas. Ensure monitoring and tracking of delivery against plan is robust and fit for purpose. Hold regular update meetings with the business where MI will be presented
- Demonstrating a clear and up-to-date understanding of the client’s business at all times
- Adherence to Financial Targets
- Ensuring that all activities undertaken in service delivery are in line with contractual and Service Level Agreement requirements
- Successfully managing activities to ensure that specific income targets are met and where possible, exceeded
- Demonstrating commercial acumen at a level expected of a market leader in Managed Service delivery
- Working closely with the client to identify business development opportunities for Reed Talent Solutions and the wider Reed Group of Companies
- Representing Reed Talent Solutions both internally and externally with the professionalism expected of a market-leading organisation
Continual Improvement and Development:
- Developing the client relationship so they not only benefit from best practice available in the market but also the resources and expertise that Reed can apply across its diverse Group of Companies
- Ensuring that all opportunities and threats are pre-empted and managed to the benefit of both the client and Reed Talent Solutions
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken.
Who we’re looking for
- Attributes: deliver results, analyse Information, create solutions, communicate clearly, influence and control, collaborate with others
- Motivators: resilient to challenges, willingness to learn, desire to succeed
- Abilities: perform
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.