- Office Location: England
- Office Name: Talent Solutions
- Salary: ££25000 - ££28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 458148
Resourcing Business Partner
This position offers the right individual the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience with a range of strategic clients across both RPO and MSP, working closely with newly implemented accounts as well as long standing clients. You’ll be giving our clients a best-in-class service and you will be key to successfully delivering high profile recruitment projects. No two days will be the same working with a portfolio of clients including several Account of the Year nominees.
If you have experience delivering complex recruitment requirements (either high volume or specialised) and can demonstrate a high standard of service to your clients, this could be the perfect opportunity to develop your career in Account Management.
Reed Talent Solutions
Operating since 1960, REED is one of the best known names in the recruitment industry because people trust us to deliver world class recruitment solutions. Reed Talent Solutions is one of the most successful and innovative division within REED, and exists to win, develop and retain profitable, long term and complex resourcing contracts with clients in the Private and Public Sectors. The revenue generated from Reed Talent Solutions client portfolio accounts for approximately one third of all Reed UK income and is growing year on year.
Do you want to be part of this exciting and expanding company?
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is already at a similar level within the recruitment industry to gain further experience and knowledge of these developing contracts within Reed Talent Solutions.
The role of the Resourcing Business Partner is to provide a high quality recruitment service to two of Reed’s major clients in the delivery of an operational service, and to deliver the achievement of contractually agreed operational service for two strategically important clients within the Council Sector.
Your role will involve the following:
- Spending time on client sites to understand the Hiring Manager requirements, specific job roles, culture and organisational objectives.
- Identify opportunities for Reed to add additional value to the service we offer and develop our offering
- Provide a consultative recruitment service to the client, advising on candidate availability and demonstrating knowledge of specific geographic and occupational labour markets.
- Support recruitment in the social care sector for the client.
- Provide a high touch service to the client for all senior interim recruitment, making sure all of their needs and expectations are met.
- Take an active role in managing the compliance, reporting and crucial administration of the contracts
- Deliver against contract KPI and SLA standards.
- Build and develop highly effective working relationships with the supply chain including internal recruitment consultants and branches
- Deal swiftly and appropriately to a variety of queries whether client, supplier or internal
- Deliver excellent customer service, continually striving to provide a flexible, honest and responsive service to end users.
- Drive forward social value behaviours, ideas and activities with the client and with the Reed branch network, supply chain and the wider city region.
- Adhere to all recruitment and selection policies and appropriate legislation.
The Person – What makes a good Resourcing Business Partner?
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the complete recruitment process from attraction through to job offer. Experience of working as part of an on-site resourcing or account management team, or the ability to demonstrate a knowledge of complex recruitment, ideally within the recruitment industry, would be an advantage. Establishing close working relationships with external and internal stakeholders quickly and effectively is key, as is the ability to understand the contractual obligations of a strategic account. You will ideally have the following experience and knowledge
- experience of volume and/or senior/specialist recruitment
- experience of working in a recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) or managed service environment would be highly desirable
- experience within an on-site or internal recruitment role – excellent relationship-building skills
- experience of delivering all or key components of the recruitment process including: attraction strategies, employer brand management, response handling, assessment centre design, delivery and pre-employment screening etc.
- literate in PC packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A positive mind-set with a solution driven approach
- Ability to manage expectations, and drive results
- Excellent rapport building skills, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.