- Office Location: Copenhagen House, 5-10 Bury Street, London EC3A 5AT
- Office Name:
- Salary: £34,000 - £37,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 454355
Resourcing Business Partner
The role of the Resourcing Business Partner is to provide a high quality recruitment service to the busiest Directorate of one of Reed Talent Solution’s major clients, in the delivery of an operational service. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Spend time on client sites to gain a thorough understanding of Hiring Manager requirements, specific job roles, culture and organisational objectives.
- Provide a consultative recruitment service to the client, advising on candidate availability and demonstrating knowledge of specific geographic and occupational labour markets.
- Support recruitment in multiple occupational areas including specialist Housing roles.
- Develop and execute effective and innovative sourcing strategies to attract high quality direct applications for roles.
- Applying cost effective sourcing strategies including the use of talent pool management, online and offline channels and social media.
- Consistent, positive delivery against contract key performance indicators and service level standards.
- Deliver excellent customer service, continually striving to provide a flexible, honest and responsive service to end users.
- Attend and support regular assessment events.
- Deliver timely and effective candidate communication including feedback and invite to interview and/or assessment events.
- Adhere to all recruitment and selection policies and appropriate legislation.
- Identify opportunities for Reed to add additional value to the service we offer.
- Overseeing the delivery of recruitment services according to best practice guidelines and market-leading principles including man-power planning, attraction strategy design and delivery, response handling, assessment centre design and delivery, pre-employment screening services, recruitment process administration and the delivery of optimised recruitment technologies
- Ensuring the establishment and development of world-class client relationships up to senior management level
- Demonstrating a clear and up-to-date understanding of the client’s business at all times
- Successfully managing activities to ensure that specific income and profit growth targets are met and where possible, exceeded
- Demonstrating commercial acumen at a level expected of a market leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing service delivery
- Significant experience of volume and/or senior/specialist operational resourcing
- Previous experience of delivering key components of the recruitment process including: attraction strategies, employer brand management, response handling, assessment centre design and delivery and pre-employment screening
- Previous experience of working in a Recruitment Process Outsourcing environment would be highly desirable
- Experience of recruiting within non-qualified social care or housing association markets would also be an advantage.
- PC literate in packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; previous experience with ATR systems would be helpful.
This role will be facilitated by remote working but as Covid restrictions ease you will be expected to make regular client visits across sites in London, Bedfordshire & Essex.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.