- Office Location: 81 Fishergate Preston, PR1 2UH
- Office Name: Preston Education LTA
- Salary: £22000 - £22000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 540942
An exciting opportunity to join our growing education team in Preston!
- Position: Recruitment Resourcer – Reed Preston covering the education sector
- Salary: £22,000 plus generous bonus scheme
- Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours) Permanent, Full Time
We offer hybrid working where you can work flexibly between home and office.
We’re looking for a Resourcer to join our Preston Education team. In this growing division, you get the variety of managing both temporary and permanent vacancies which trend and peak at different points within the academic year.
What does a Resourcer do?
- Supporting the existing recruitment consultants in the branch with candidate sourcing via job boards
- Advertising roles
- Headhunting via Linked In
- Compliance and vetting
- Creating candidate pools
You will be comfortable speaking on the phone to prospective candidates, chase references, documentation and completing the required administration for candidates to complete Reeds vetting and compliance process.
What can Reed offer you?
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
If this sounds like something, you are interested in please apply today…
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.