- Office Location: 4 Lyric Square, Hammersmith, London W6 0ED
- Office Name: Hammersmith Education
- Salary: £19000 - £21000
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 510602
Reed in Hammersmith are looking to recruit a Resourcer to join their successful and growing team in the Education recruitment sector.
The role will see you taking on a candidate facing role, supporting the existing consultants in the Branch with candidate resourcing, compliance and vetting and management of the candidate pool. You will speak to a high volume of candidates supporting them in completing vetting and compliance process, aiding in the development of the office and our client and candidate pool.
The role is offered on a full time basis, based out of our Hammersmith office, please note that we offer hybrid working, where you can split your time between the office and home.
Some of the duties as a Resourcer include:
- Adhere to all SLA’s for CV turnaround times.
- Sourcing candidates through job boards and database searches
- Working on Linked In and Social Media to headhunt candidates
- CV shortlisting against order requirements
- Interview coordination
- Tracking compliances offer to pre-start
- Proactively candidate pooling and building a candidate pipeline
- Advertising and promoting vacancies
Who are we looking for?
- Must be a confident communicator
- Excellent systems and technology skills
- Able to manage a busy workload, working to targets and SLA
- Experience working in a client facing role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.