- Office Location: 4 Earl Street Maidstone, ME14 1PP
- Office Name: Maidstone Education
- Salary: ££19K - ££19K
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 506120
Reed Education are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our successful Maidstone team!
Position: Recruitment Resourcer – Reed Education, Maidstone
Salary: £19,000 – £20,000 per annum – plus bonus
Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours), permanent, full time
We offer dynamic working where you can work flexibly between home and office
The role will see you taking on a candidate facing role, supporting the existing consultants in the Branch with candidate resourcing, compliance and vetting and management of the candidate pool.
You will speak to a high volume of candidates supporting them in completing Reed Educations vetting and compliance process, aiding in the development of the office and our client and candidate pool.
You will be comfortable speaking on the phone to prospective candidates, chase references, documentation and completing the required administration for candidates to complete Reeds vetting and compliance process.
Why join Reed’s Education division?
Reed Education is one of the UK’s fastest growing education recruitment agencies, providing expertise in primary, secondary, SEN and further education to schools, colleges, local authorities, and educational organisations. Reed Education was founded almost 20 years ago, and we have 30 offices across England and Wales. Our service is centred on an ethical approach to recruitment and a dedication to attracting and supporting the best candidates –both teaching and non-teaching professionals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with recruitment, resourcing, customer service or sales skills to join an industry leader with great career opportunities, if this sounds like something you can do, this could be the right role for you!
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.