- Office Location: Ground Floor, Seebohm House 2-4 Queen Street Norwich, NR2 4SQ
- Office Name: Norwich Business Support
- Salary: £19000 - £21000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 505845
Reed in Norwich are looking to recruit a Resourcer to join their successful and growing team.
The role will see you taking on a candidate facing role, supporting the existing consultants in the Branch with candidate resourcing, compliance and vetting and management of the candidate pool. You will speak to a high volume of candidates supporting them in completing vetting and compliance process, aiding in the development of the office and our client and candidate pool. The role is offered on a full time basis, based out of our Norwich office, please note that we offer hybrid working, where you can split your time between the office and home.
You will be comfortable speaking on the phone to prospective candidates, sourcing candidates via the database/social media, chase references, documentation and completing the required administration for candidates to complete Reeds vetting and compliance process.
Whether you’re new to the recruitment sector or you’re a Resourcer simply wishing to work for the UK’s best known recruitment brand, we want to hear from you. We know that a great Resourcer can come from any background, and it’s your strong communication skills, effective time management and resilience that are exactly what we are looking for.
Your main objective in this exciting role will be to source and select candidates, build strong relationships through networking and ultimately match the right people to the right jobs. You will support the team by ensuring there is a constant pool of talent coming through to the Consultants.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a dynamic career path where we will support you in maximising your full potential.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.