- Office Location: Connexions 159 Princes Street Ipswich, IP1 1QJ
- Office Name: Ipswich Business Support - Temp
- Salary: £19000 - £22000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 504365
Would you like to work for an established and successful team of Recruiters in our Ipswich office? You will be led by the Reed ‘Manager of the Year’ for 3 years running, but also have the hands-on support of a team with plenty of successful experience between them. Come and grow your career with Reed!
Job Role: Resourcer
Company: Reed – Ipswich Business Support division
Location: 159 Princes Street, Ipswich, IP1 1QJ
Hybrid working: 3 days per week in the office and 2 days working from home after the initial training and imbedding period.
Salary: £19,000 up to £22,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus bonus earning potential
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday – Friday
Contract: Full time and permanent
What is the role?
The key purpose of the Resourcer role within Reed, is to identify and approach candidates, qualify that they have the right skills and expertise, secure their commitment for roles, and share them with consultants for vacancies that they have.
You will be sourcing candidates through a range of sources such as job boards, social media and understanding your local market. You will be writing and posting job adverts, reactivating lapsed candidates, registering candidates, building a pool of candidates for future and current roles, conducting screening calls, collecting eligibility to work documents, updating candidates who are in a recruitment process, updating records and systems, coordinating interviews, responding to enquiries, and producing ad hoc reports.
What Reed offer in return?
Reed provides market leading training to help you develop your career with the company. We offer a Career Development Framework to support your personal growth and development. You will also receive bonuses and incentive rewards, as well as recognition for your hard work.
Who would suit this role?
We are looking for someone who is confident on the phone and good at building relationships, someone who is driven and motivated to succeed and do well, someone who is incredibly organised and can multitask. The right kind of attitude is the main thing, but if you have any previous experience in a similar type of role that transfers well into this role, then we’d be keen to speak with you.
Other successful people who have joined the team can demonstrate longevity in previous roles but have come from a wealth of different backgrounds including things like retail, customer service, estate agency, welfare to work, hospitality, the travel industry, banking and the entertainment industry. If you fancy a change of career, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.