- Office Location: 2nd Floor Exchange House 484 Midsummer Boulevard Milton Keynes, MK9 2EA
- Office Name: Milton Keynes Business Support
- Salary: £19000 - £22000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 460739
Recruitment Resourcer – Reed in Milton Keynes
- Role: Resourcer
- Salary: £19,000 – £22,000 (experience dependant)
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours
Whether you’re new to the recruitment sector or you’re a Resourcer simply wishing to work for the UK’s best known recruitment brand, we want to hear from you. We know that a great Resourcer can come from any background, and it’s your strong communication skills, effective time management and resilience that are exactly what we are looking for.
Your main objective in this exciting role will be to source and select candidates, build strong relationships through networking and ultimately match the right people to the right jobs. You will support the team by ensuring there is a constant pool of talent coming through to the Consultants.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a dynamic career path where we will support you in maximising your full potential.
Being recognised as the Number 1# recruitment agency to work for (as voted by Glassdoor in 2019), REED can offer you:
- Industry leading training
- Access to a large client and candidate database
- Numerous rewards and benefits (check out our website!)
- Paid sabbaticals for length of service
- 25 Days holiday entitlement, with the option to buy holiday
- And many more!
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.