- Office Location: 2nd Floor Stephenson House Cherry Orchard Road Croydon, CR0 6BA
- Office Name: Croydon Education
- Salary: £17750 - £20000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 456996
- Role: Candidate Resourcer (Education)
- Duration: Full time, Permanent
- Location: Croydon
- Salary: £18500 – £21500
As one of the leading Education Recruitment companies in SE London and nationwide for providing classroom teachers & support staff into schools and academies, REED Education in Croydon are looking to recruit a Candidate Resourcer for an immediate, permanent contract to start immediately.
We are looking for either enthusiastic graduates, experienced resources or individuals with experience in candidate generation who would like to gain experience in the Recruitment industry.
Role and Responsibilities
– Searching/sourcing for candidate via direct advertising, job boards, social media and referrals
– Cold calling potential candidates
– Emailing prospective candidate regarding work opportunities
– Responding to job requests and queries
– CV writing support
– Registering and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals
– Complete relevant background checks and referencing
The ideal candidate will have/be;
– Confident on the telephone with a good telephone manner
– Good communication and inter personal skills
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail
– Strong communication skills
This position would be ideal for someone looking to gain experience in the Recruitment Industry. We currently have a permanent vacancy for a Recruitment Consultant within the REED network and the successful applicant is welcomed to apply.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.