- Office Location: The Peak, 5 Wilton Road, Victoria, London SW1V 1AN
- Office Name: Head Office - Victoria London
- Salary: £25,500 - £31,500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 455181
Role: Regional Trainer
Location- Flexible on base office but with regular travel to our London offices and sites.
Salary: £25.5K + London allowance, + 2K travel allowance ( please note you will only be eligible for the London allowance if you live in London)
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for delivery of the agreed Learning and Development strategy for all areas of Reed and external clients within the South of the UK.
REED are looking for a Regional Trainer to join their team delivering training to clients within the south of the UK. You will be responsible for designing and developing new and existing Health and Social Care training solutions, as directed by the Training Manager. Effectively deliver a cross section of training to Candidates, Co – Members, and external delegates.
- To effectively deliver classroom-based training courses surrounding Health and Social Care, in line with Reed and Client standards, legislative and contractual requirements.
- To deliver classroom-based training within the South of the UK (training may occasionally be on a Saturday with a day off in lieu, or in the North of the UK).
- To design, develop and maintain training programmes (including elearning), which reflect the Learning and Development needs of Candidates, Co-members and external delegates.
- Remain an expert in the field of Health and Social Care, advising the Training Manager of any changes required to new/existing training material.
- To support the development of Reeds overarching BILD strategy and to develop and maintain accurate protocols that follow MAPA course specifications.
- A training or healthcare qualification or QBE would be preferable
- Relevant experience in health care training
- A knowledge of healthcare training / healthcare-related training courses such as moving and handling and basic life support.
- Previous experience in a health care role before moving in to a training position.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable about the industry
- Confident and self motivated to deliver sessions individually
- Flexible with working hours and happy to travel around London to our sites.
Here’s a few reasons to choose REED as your next career move:
Up to £500 to spend on your own personal development
25 days + public holidays (plus the option to buy & sell up to 5 days holiday and paid sabbaticals)
Health care plan, gym discounts, pension, moving house leave and more
Our purpose at REED of improving lives through work is at the heart of what we do. If you’re a motivated and hardworking individual, with a passion for leadership, the ability to support and develop others and great communication skills, then this could be the role for you. Being part of the REED family means joining a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, making REED the perfect career choice for those wanting a rewarding and challenging role. Get ready to Love Mondays and start your journey by applying now!
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.