- Office Location: 1 The Beacons, Beaconsfield Road, Hatfield, AL10 8RS
- Office Name: Hatfield Management
- Salary: £43000 - £50000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 498418
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly driven sales leader to run our Hatfield office. As the successful applicant you will be working with a team of highly skilled recruiters in an office that is achieving best ever results.
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
As the regional manager you will be responsible for increasing income and developing co-members across the following Reed specialisms:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Support
- Professional services (Legal and public practice)
- Marketing & Creative
The office currently has 14 skilled recruiters and one of your key deliverables will be to ensure that your team provide outstanding customer service to our candidates and clients. Furthermore you will be tasked with rapidly growing this team in line with income growth.
You will be hands on as a manager, in winning in big business and major accounts for the Hatfield office, leading the business development and sales for the whole office and ensuring strong long standing relationships are maintained and always growing!
We are looking for someone with proven recruitment management experience, who is confident to manage a high performing team over multiple specialisms, leads by example and a proven high performer. Excellent stakeholder management, sales and business development skills and previous recruitment experience are essential criteria for this role. We would be keen to speak to anyone looking for that next step up and challenge in their recruitment career!
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.