- Office Location: 1 Colmore Square Birmingham, B4 6AJ
- Office Name: Birmingham HR
- Salary: £50000 - £65000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 459935
An exciting new role to be the Regional Director in our new Birmingham office in the city centre to oversee the Finance, Accountancy, Business Support, Procurement, Sales, HR, Property & Construction and Insurance specialisms.
Looking for a well networked senior manager from the recruitment industry in Birmingham to be a strong and inspiring leader. A strategic role to be focused on client cross selling and Business Development, staff recruitment & retention amongst all other duties involved in being a recruitment business leader.
As a Regional Director you will lead and inspire multiple teams working across multiple specialisms within a defined geographical area to drive great customer outcomes and deliver exceptional business performance. You will seek to develop key client relationships to benefit your team, and you will work with Co-Members to identify and convert opportunities to increase the coverage of our recruitment specialisms across your region. Based from an office within their Region they have responsibility for the strategic direction and commercial success of their Region, managing delivery through Regional Managers (RMs) Area Managers (AMs) and Business Managers (BMs) to ensure commercial, financial and growth targets for the region are achieved.
This will involve:
- Demonstrating a clear commercial understanding of the business and the wider recruitment market
- Establishing close working relationships with external and internal stakeholders to understand and exploit opportunities for business development
- Effectively managing RMs, AMs and BMs to ensure that they are challenged and successfully performing in accordance with company standards
- Establishing a strategic and operational vision for the region and leading by example in the delivery of this
- Assuming responsibility for the development of the business in the region to achieve established commercial, financial and growth targets
In return you will receive a competitive salary depending on your experience, uncapped commission, industry leading training, 25 days holiday, health and insurance benefits, paid sabbaticals, monthly incentives and awards and so much more!
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.