- Office Location: Velky Spalicek Starobrnenska 8, 602 00, Brno, Czech Republic,
- Office Name: Brno Central
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £25000 - £50000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 432861
Are you interested in the area of recruitment? Do you speak Czech and English and are not afraid to talk to people? Do you like to be awarded for your enthusiasm and hard work rather than just sitting in the office? Join REED’s Engineering team as a Recruitment Consultant and get a chance to build your career in recruitment!
What will you do?
- Search on local and international job markets using a variety of sources
- Select and screen suitable candidates via phone/video/face2face
- Provide first line response for all advertising, pre-selecting & filtering ad response
- After few months be in direct contact with our clients
What we offer you?
- Provide you with continuous training
- Support and coach you
- Introduce you to our clients
- Provide you with tools we use for effective sourcing
- Offer you the possibility to network with any Co-Member on a worldwide basis
- Rewards and incentives for hitting your goals
- Involve you in decision making on the future of this branch
Competitive base salary & bonus scheme, transparent and fair career and salary development structure, 25 days of paid holidays, global career opportunities, training and development opportunities, language courses, opportunity to use foreign languages on a daily basis.
Who are REED?
REED is the largest family-owned recruitment business in the world, with significant operations within continental Europe and Asia Pacific. We are fair, open and honest so that your career is entirely up to the efforts and hard-work you’ll put into this role!
Our working environment is international (English is spoken every day in the office) and there is a lot of space for personal ideas and development. We have informal and open communication, speak freely to each other, and like to spend time together including outside the office.
We are recruitment specialists. Each team specializes in a different industry. Here we help our clients recruit the right talent for their roles in Brno region and abroad. The team is already set up and we are looking for another helping hand, in order to reach new goals.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.