- Office Location: 900 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7RG
- Office Name: Head Office - N900
- Sector: Shared Service Centre
- Salary: £20000 - £20000
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 447531
We are recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our specialist recruitment team in Northampton.
- Role: Recruitment Coordinator
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Type: Fixed Term Contract (18 week) with the possibility of extension or going permanent
- Start Date: 16th August 2021
- End Date: 17th December 2021
- Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours per week). Please note that we require candidates to be flexible as the office is open between 8am – 6pm, you will be working 7.5 hours per day (with a 60 minute lunch). Shifts include 8-4.30pm, 8.30-5pm, 9-5.30pm and 9-6pm
- Location: Brackmills, Northampton (please note that there is free parking on site)
*Due to the nature of this role, there is a holiday ban across October and November*
What will you be doing?
You will be part of the Angard Recruitment Team who are responsible for supporting the Recruitment function for the customer experience for a specialised project with Royal Mail.
This is a structured and process-driven role, which includes the processing of applications , booking candidates into recruitment sessions, making their id badge , creating them onto an in house system to ensure they get paid. Confirming work patterns and booking into shifts . Complaint handling both by phone and email and answering queries via telephone and email.
You will be working to targets and service level agreements with full support and training within the team.
What are we looking for?
We are looking to bring in a real go-getter who thrives in a fast paced call centre environment:
- Experience of working to targets, deadlines or SLA’s and can demonstrate this
- Experience of working in a process driven role
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- PC Literate must have experience of Excel and Word
- Experience of working on the phone
- Great team player
- Drive to succeed
- Resilient and adaptable
You will be starting in our brand new luxurious offices and in return for your hard work we offer specialist recruitment training, 25 days holiday (pro rata), rewards and recognition. Alongside this, you will be working with a very strong team, where you can learn, grow and develop your skills.
If this sounds like you then apply to find out more. Our selection process will consist of a 20 minute structured telephone interview, online testing and video interview.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.