- Office Location: 66-68 St Mary's Butts, Reading RG1 2LG
- Office Name: Reading Business Support - Bracknell
- Salary: £24000 - £29000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 549741
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Reed Business Support is recruiting in Reading! We’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work across the commercial market.
- Role: Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
- Specialism – Business Support covering Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell and Maidenhead
- Location: Reading (with blended home working and office working)
- Salary: £24,000 to £29,000 per annum (dependent on experience PLUS uncapped commission)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
You don’t have to be an experienced recruiter for this role, as the Reading Business Support specialism is well-established and extremely successful with many loyal clients and candidates who would be happy to work with you and the Reed name. Plus you’ll benefit from Reed’s industry leading training.
You’ll join a well-established team who will be happy to share their knowledge and provide support. The Business Support specialism covers a range of commercial vacancies from administrators and Receptionists to Customer Service Advisors, Sales Consultants and up to senior level managers across Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell and Maidenhead.
- Strategic business development – B2B sales calls
- Sourcing suitable candidates via several different methods
- Matching candidates to your existing & new client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Supporting with administrative tasks i.e. payroll, referencing and compliance checks
Required skills and attributes:
- Outstanding communication skills, resilience, and dedication to succeed
- Ability to judge & prioritise multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence
- Financially motivated & career hungry
- Competitive with a strong work ethic
- Unlimited earning potential – uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent Career Development Frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Paid sabbaticals for long service at 5,10,15, 20 years and so
- Award-winning incentives schemes with the chance to win a luxury car, dream holidays and tech bundles every year
- A flexible & hybrid working environment and work-life balance giving you the tools to work where you can be at your best.
- A variety of learning and development programmes and courses
- A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and equality
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.