- Office Location: 4th Floor, Refuge House 33-37 Watergate Street Chester, CH1 2LB
- Office Name: Chester Education
- Salary: £24000 - £32000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 543330
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Our Chester office cover the recruitment for temporary recruitment and covering the Education market across the Cheshire area. Reed is a fantastic company to work for and can offer exciting career progression, hybrid working between home and the office and very competitive benefits.
This is an opportunity to join the largest family-owned recruitment business globally. Reed has grown significantly over the past 60 years, and we have very ambitious growth plans to expand our teams. We believe in a high trust, high-performance, and high reward culture. We ask questions, we innovate, and we react with speed.
Reed are the standout employer of choice for anyone wanting to work within recruitment, or simply within a global professional services business which genuinely cares about people and service excellence.
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
Our consultants understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication and listening skills, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity.
What can Reed offer you:
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
If this sounds like something, you are interested in please apply today…
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.