- Office Location: 50 Farringdon Road, London EC1M 3HE
- Office Name: Farringdon Accountancy
- Salary: £24000 - £34000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 539929
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, high performing team taking on a very warm desk, inheriting plenty of active Reed friendly clients.
You will be recruiting for accountancy professionals for Central London’s busy finance market, specialising in the Media & Financial Services sectors in the contract and interims field.
At Reed, we are proud to be the UK’s favourite recruiter and we believe this makes us your ideal place to work in the recruitment industry.
Your role as a Consultant will often be tough and demanding. However, with your sales ability and dedication to service excellence, it is also very rewarding and exciting. For those that are successful, it provides an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential.
What you’ll be doing:
• Business development with new and existing clients over the phone
• Maintaining and developing business relationships through attending business meetings with clients
• Sourcing candidates for clients’ recruitment needs for permanent positions
• Candidate attraction through the professional advertising of vacancies
• Interviewing candidates and preparing them for their job interviews with clients
• Negotiation of offers between your clients and candidates
If you possess these attributes and want to pursue a career in recruitment with Reed, then please apply today!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.