- Office Location: Bank Quay House Sankey Street Warrington, WA1 1NN
- Office Name: Warrington Accountancy
- Salary: £24000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time or Part-time
- Job Ref: 534477
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Reed Accountancy are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Team in Warrington
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 (experience dependant) + uncapped commission
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time – please note that we offer hybrid working where you can split your working week between working in the office and working from home.
At Reed, if you have the will and the drive to succeed in a sales role, you will receive the best support and training as well as be recognised and rewarded for high performance.
On top of our uncapped bonus and transparent career framework, we are now rewarding our top performers with luxury holiday experiences, additional bonuses and the chance to win some incredible raffle prizes that include a luxury car.
- 25 + 8 days holiday (including a holiday exchange scheme)
- Retail and healthcare discounts
- Death in service and critical illness cover
- Various extra benefits on top of all of these
What’s the job?
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
You will develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards whilst working against KPI’s and targets.
Our Consultants understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication and listening skills, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity.
This role suits those with an ability to manage multiple tasks and a tenacious attitude. You will be ready to research, call and develop new business and enjoy meeting and talking to people.
If you are an experienced recruiter or even if you are only just looking to start a career within recruitment then I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Please submit an application via this advert and I’ll be in touch if you’re short listed.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.