- Office Location: Suite 2, Astra Centre Harlow, CM20 2BN
- Office Name: Harlow Accountancy
- Salary: £24000 - £29000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 533825
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Our Reed Accountancy division based in Harlow are looking for an additional Recruitment Consultant to join the existing team mainly covering the Harlow, Bishops Stortford and Hertford area.
As a Temporaries Recruitment Consultant you will be growing new client relationships to fulfil their recruitment needs, then developing this client base into long term profitable relationships. This will require a lot of cold calling, business development and account management. You will also be developing your candidate pipeline simultaneously.
Reed will provide industry leading training, as well as professional and personal development, to ensure you can become the most knowledgeable Consultant in your field. You will be supported throughout your career with Reed and rewarded for all your hard work and dedication through our Career Development Framework. This means automatic pay rises, promotions and a lot of recognition for achieving success.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.