- Office Location: Units 7-4-1, Cameron House White Cross Industrial Estate Lancaster, LA1 4XF
- Office Name: Lancaster Finance
- Salary: £24000 - £34000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 532867
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge or perhaps you are interested in working in Recruitment with a background in Sales?
Our Lancaster office is one of Reed’s top performing businesses. Reed is a fantastic company to work for and can offer exciting career progression and very competitive bonuses and rewards. We cover Interim and Permanent recruitment and are currently looking for a Consultant to join an established team.
Reed have dynamic working (where you can split your time between home and office), an uncapped commission structure and were recently voted the best recruitment company to work for on Glassdoor. We have access to the biggest recruitment website which gives us a huge advantage over competitors.
Reed are the standout employer of choice for anyone wanting to work within recruitment, or simply within a global professional services business which genuinely cares about people and service excellence.
We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the world and 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation, supporting charitable causes.
- Conducting interviews with candidates to determine their suitability for various roles
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and candidates
- Creating job descriptions and postings to attract qualified candidates
- Reviewing resumes and cover letters to identify top candidates
- Conducting reference and background checks on potential candidates
- Negotiating salary and benefits packages on behalf of candidates and clients
- Providing guidance and support to candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records in our database
- Experience in recruitment or sales based role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to demonstrate resilience
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.