- Office Location: Office 513, 5th Floor, The Grange, 100 High Street, N14 6BN
- Office Name: Enfield Business Support
- Salary: £25500 - £27500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 529459
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Here at Reed we’re like a big family, we have an inclusive culture and we’re here to support each other […]
Here at Reed we’re like a big family, we have an inclusive culture and we’re here to support each other at every opportunity, giving you the ability to achieve and be successful from day one. We’ve got a fantastic reputation, being a UK-wide known industry leader in the recruitment field.
Job Role: Recruitment Consultant
Business Area: Recruiting temporary candidates into the Business Support market
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home after the initial imbedding period.
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 per annum, plus £1,500 per annum outer London weighting, plus uncapped bonus – open to negotiate for recruitment experience
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday – Friday
Contract: Full time and permanent
What is the role?
Reed in Enfield are looking for a hard working and riven individual person to join our existing and successful team of recruiters. The role of a Recruitment Consultant involves a lot of business development to grow your client base and contacts and sell the services of Reed. You will then be sourcing and contacting suitable candidates to fill your client’s roles. We call this process 360 recruitment because you do the full recruitment cycle from finding your clients to finding their candidates and filling the roles.
Reed will provide industry leading training, as well as professional and personal development, to ensure you can become the most knowledgeable Consultant in your field. You will be supported throughout your career with Reed and rewarded for all your hard work and dedication through our Career Development Framework. This means automatic pay rises, promotions and a lot of recognition for achieving success.
What do Reed offer in return?
- Reed offers hybrid working where you can do a mix of office and home-based working.
- Bonuses, rewards and incentives for all Consultants, and even a free holiday and Tesla are up for grabs!
- High achiever’s awards and events
- Paid sabbaticals and monetary rewards for length of service
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, and the ability to buy, sell and carry over holiday
- Reed Discount Club
- Pension Scheme and health club benefits
- Plus, many, many more!
Who would suit this role?
We are very open to experience, however the right mindset to be driven, motivated, ambitious, organised, tenacious, good at relationship building and confident on the phone are key. Obviously, we are always interested in speaking to experienced Recruiters who have demonstratable knowledge in the industry; however, we would also be open to strong business development/sales professionals too. We are mainly looking for someone with the right attitude and we can train the rest!
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.