- Office Location: Suite 1 North, First Floor Telephone House, 18 Christchurch Road Bournemouth, BH1 3NE
- Office Name: Bournemouth Business Support
- Salary: £24000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 519575
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
- Reed offer hybrid working, a mix of work from home and office throughout the week
- Monday – Friday, 37.5 working hours per week
- Salary: £24000 – £28000 per annum plus uncapped commission
What you’ll be doing
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings and presentations, organising visits and networking events.
- Winning new business by adopting new innovative and creative approaches to selling Reed that makes us stand out against the competitors.
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with new and existing clients and identify their current and future recruitment needs.
- Closely matching the requirement of available roles to candidate’s skills, expertise, and experience.
- Conducing marketing activity and utilising social media to attract new candidates to register with Reed.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
- and more..!
Simply apply to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to progress your application!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.