- Office Location: East Wing, Southgate House, Wood Street, Cardiff CF10 1JJ
- Office Name: Cardiff Education
- Salary: £20000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 512984
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
The high performing, successful, and friendly team in Cardiff are looking to expand again in their Education team.
The team are energetic and driven to hit and exceed targets and reap the many rewards that Reed offer! We offer flexible shifts and working patterns (including hybrid working between home and office), reduced hours over school holidays.
The Cardiff office is ‘flying’ in terms of performance and is one of the most successful and leading in permanent recruitment in Reed Education. You will get support, training, coaching and guidance on how to be successful from people who have been on the same journey and have a wealth of local and specific knowledge to the sector.
As a Recruitment Consultant some of the duties include:
- Sourcing and matching candidates to opportunities
- Account management of your existing client base
- Working to targets
- Business development to obtain new clients
- Meetings with clients and candidates alike
Your performance and success is our goal!
We want someone who is:
- Organised, methodical and process driven
- Wanting to perform at a high level, consistently and earn a great annual income with their bonus
- Willing to go the extra mile to provide a first class service to both their potential and active schools/clients and their candidates that they are representing
- Determined to fill every job that they work in partnership with their schools
- Honest, trustworthy, a team player and works well with the team, Region and Division
You will get a competitive basic salary and an amazing bonus scheme that rewards you for your hard work. You’ll get on going training and support in branch from your line manager, peers and as well as our incredible L&D team.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.