- Office Location: Oaks House 12-22 West Street Epsom, KT18 7RG
- Office Name: Epsom Business Support
- Salary: £22500 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 511503
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Reed Epsom are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team specialising in temporary business support & administration recruitment.
- Salary: £22,500 – £30,000 per annum – depending on experience (plus uncapped commission)
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Location: Epsom (please note that we offer hybrid working, a mix of work from home and office throughout the week)
There is a competitive uncapped bonus scheme, access to a powerful bespoke database, flexible working, individual incentives, fabulous bonus package and the opportunity to work for a strong recognised brand of 60 years.
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
What can Reed offer you:
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Structured induction and training throughout your career
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Annual high achievers awards with holiday vouchers of up to £5000
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Ongoing learning including
- Bonus to salary conversion – Reed provides increased financial security to high performers by allowing them to increase their base salary
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Holiday exchange and purchase scheme to allow holiday allowance to suit lifestyle
- Moving home leave
- Lifestyle welfare discounts: cycle to work scheme, gym memberships, additional health insurance, mortgage advice service, season ticket loans
- And more….
Reed is not your average recruitment business. As the largest family-owned recruiter worldwide and a recognised brand name throughout the UK, our co-members come to work every day knowing they have some of the best technology, support and colleagues to help them achieve success. To be part of the Reed family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, then we’d like to hear from you!
We also offer an accredited Recruitment Apprenticeship training scheme for our new starters who don’t have recruitment experience. On completion of your years training, you will receive an industry leading training qualification at Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment, and Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment Practice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.