- Office Location: 50 Farringdon Road, London EC1M 3HE
- Office Name: Victoria Accountancy - West End
- Salary: £21000 - £35000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 510749
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge with scope or perhaps you are interested in working in Recruitment with a background in Sales?
Our London region is one of Reed’s top performing businesses. Reed is a fantastic company to work for and can offer career progression and very competitive bonuses and rewards. This role is based in Central London and offers great exposure and the chance to impress. We cover Interim and Permanent recruitment and are currently looking for a Consultant to join an established team.
Reed have dynamic working, an uncapped commission structure and were recently voted the best recruitment company to work for on Glassdoor. We have access to the biggest recruitment website which gives us a huge advantage over competitors. As well as an uncapped bonus scheme and dynamic working we have a great benefits and rewards package.
We are looking for a Consultant who is looking for a 360 role made up of the sales and service elements of a Recruitment role, we have an established business here so there will be active client relationships with a great scope for building and growing your own market across Central London.
Recruitment is heavily sales focused and I want people who enjoy building relationships and developing business. We pride ourselves on delivering candidates and clients a quality, consultative service by listening, being organised and doing what we say we will. To succeed in recruitment you certainly need sales ability, tenacity, a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed. You should be able to deliver professional and credible verbal and written communication to both candidates and clients.
It is a rewarding and fast paced environment; you need to be driven to consistently exceed targets. Most of the role of a consultant is talking on the phone, you need confidence with the ability to listen and deliver a high-quality service to candidates and clients.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.