- Office Location: Toronto Square, Infirmary Street, Leeds LS1 2HJ
- Office Name: Leeds Health and Care - Non MSP
- Salary: £21000 - £26000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 509123
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Recruitment Consultant opportunity at Reed Health & Care in Leeds
Position: Recruitment Consultant – Reed Health & Care, Leeds
Salary: £21,000-£26,000 – plus uncapped commission
Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours) Permanent, Full Time
We offer dynamic working where you can work flexibly between home and office
Recruitment is a fast paced industry where you can build a career to be proud of through your own hard work and determination. With our industry leading training scheme and transparent career development framework, you will have the tools and support to progress your career and earn uncapped commission on top of your basic salary!
What does the role of a recruitment consultant involve?
- Business development to explore recruitment needs of potential clients
- Pitching yourself and the companies recruitment service to win new business
- Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Matching candidates to roles
- Supporting with administrative tasks i.e., payroll, reference, and compliance checks
- Learning from both their in house and external trainers
The role will involve business development to gain new clients, account management of your existing client base, sourcing new candidates by advertising roles and headhunting through social media and ensuring that you hit and hopefully exceed all of you targets. There are elements of administration involved, therefore candidates should possess good organisation skills.
In return for all your hard work, you will not only be rewarded financially but also with a dynamic career path where you will maximise your full potential, working on a highly supportive and highly successful team.
What’s the team like?
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, hardworking, and motivated team, highly dedicated to offering the best experience to their clients and candidates. Upon joining your new team, you will receive full support where needed from your Manager and colleagues, to ensure you’re performing at your best, utilising your current skills, knowledge, and experiences. You’ll be working with a team who have long term experience within this business area, who can’t wait to meet a new team member to share best practices with!
Why join Reed?
- Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression
- Represent a respected brand name established in 1960
- Work one day a week for charity – 18% of Reed is owned by The Reed Foundation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
- Star Awards and incentives for top performing Consultants with additional bonus payments
- Massive range of rewards and benefits
- And much more!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with recruitment, resourcing, or sales skills to join an industry leader with great career opportunities, if this sounds like something you can do, this could be the right role for you!
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets and offer a guaranteed interview for applicants who meet the minimum criteria.