- Office Location: Unit 1, Peveril Court London Road Crawley, RH10 8JE
- Office Name: Crawley Accountancy
- Salary: £21000 - £26000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 500588
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
- Salary: £21,000 to £26,000 + uncapped commission
- Reed offer hybrid working, a mix of work from home and office throughout the week
- Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Reed Crawley Accountancy are looking for an ambitious and driven Recruitment Consultant to join our high performing team, specialising in the temporary Accountancy & Finance market.
You will be joining a very well-established and highly respected team with one of the warmest desks in the country and one of the highest performing offices in the whole of Reed. We are based in Crawley, however offer a very flexible, hybrid working approach.
Previous recruitment experience is ideal but is not essential, with the right approach we can provide the rest. With Reed’s industry leading career development framework, you can create your own pathway to promotions from day one!
Day to day the role includes:
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings and presentations, organising visits and networking events.
- Winning new business by adopting new innovative and creative approaches to selling Reed that makes us stand out against the competitors.
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with new and existing clients and identify their current and future recruitment needs.
- Closely matching the requirement of available roles to candidate’s skills, expertise, and experience.
- Conducing marketing activity and utilising social media to attract new candidates to register with Reed.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Reed is not your average recruitment business. As the largest family-owned recruiter worldwide and a recognised brand name throughout the UK, our co-members come to work every day knowing they have some of the best technology, support and colleagues, to help achieve success. For an immediate start and to be part of the Reed family, a company with genuine belief in investing in your development, then we’d like to hear from you!
Simply apply to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to progress your application!
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.