- Office Location: 132 Queens Road Brighton, BN1 3WB
- Office Name: Brighton Education
- Salary: £21000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 496240
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Recruitment Consultant – Reed Education, Brighton
Salary: £21,000 – £30,000 – plus uncapped commission
Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours) Permanent, Full Time
We offer dynamic working where you can work flexibly between home and office
Recruitment is a fast paced industry where you can build a career to be proud of through your own hard work and determination. With our industry leading training scheme and transparent career development framework, you will have the tools and support to progress your career and earn uncapped commission on top of your basic salary!
Why join Reed’s Education division?
Reed Education is one of the UK’s fastest growing education recruitment agencies, providing expertise in primary, secondary, SEN and further education to schools, colleges, local authorities, and educational organisations. Reed Education was founded almost 20 years ago, and we have 30 offices across England and Wales. Our service is centred on an ethical approach to recruitment and a dedication to attracting and supporting the best candidates –both teaching and non-teaching professionals.
What’s the team like?
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, hardworking, and motivated team, highly dedicated to offering the best experience to their clients and candidates. Upon joining your new team, you will receive full support where needed from your Manager and colleagues, to ensure you’re performing at your best, utilising your current skills, knowledge, and experiences. You’ll be working with a team who have long term experience within this business area, who can’t wait to meet a new team member to share best practices with!
Why join Reed?
- Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression
- Represent a respected brand name established in 1960
- Work one day a week for charity – 18% of Reed is owned by The Reed Foundation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
- Star Awards and incentives for top performing Consultants with additional bonus payments
- Bonus to salary conversion provides increased financial security for high performers
What you will get:
- Competitive salary – with an enviable commission package
- Hybrid/Dynamic working
- High Achievers events
- Flexible benefits
- Strong rewards package to include, holiday vouchers, additional bonus payments, Future Star awards for new starters
- Long Service Awards – paid sabbaticals
- Wellbeing programmes
- Career Development programmes to ensure promotions can be achieved twice a year
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with recruitment, resourcing, or sales skills to join an industry leader with great career opportunities, if this sounds like something you can do, this could be the right role for you!
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.