- Office Location: 1st/2nd Floor 1-1a Moulsham Street Chelmsford, CM2 0HR
- Office Name: Chelmsford Business Support
- Salary: £30000 - £40000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 489863
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Are you an experienced recruiter, sales professional or team leader looking for your first step into management? A Recruitment Manager is needed to lead our Chelmsford Business Support specialism to further success.
- Role: Recruitment Business Manager for Reed Business Support specialism
- Location: Chelmsford (CM2 0HR) – (with blended home working and office working)
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum + car allowance and uncapped commission (OTE £50 to £60k)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced B2B sales professional or team leader with a proven track record of winning new business, looking for progress in a management role.
With an excellent billing history and strong market reputation, the Business Support team now requires a dedicated leader to continue the team’s growth and success.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead by example supporting the consultants winning business and filling jobs
- To manage your division with full P&L control
- You will be expected to shape the sales, set the KPI’s (we are not interested in just X amount of calls culture – we want a manager who knows the value of input/output and what is required to grow)
- To win new clients
- To manage the consultants, but in a culture of coaching and development
- Manage and develop, and accelerate, our day to day, long-term and permanent income week on week, period on period, quarter on quarter and year on year
- Grow the business by exploring potential opportunities and cross selling other Reed solutions within the existing client portfolio through activities such as service reviews and client visits.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed by yourself and your team, in order to meet legislative and internal quality/compliance requirements.
- Coach Co-Members on recruitment best practices, which support their development, both on the job and during periodic reviews.
You’ll have the following attributes:
- Clear understanding of attraction strategies and workforce planning.
- The ability to hit personal billing targets, to be responsible for the ownership and accountability for the success of your team.
- You’ll be commercially focused, to proactively identify business problems and offer a solution driven approach.
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.