- Office Location: Oaks House 12-22 West Street Epsom, KT18 7RG
- Office Name: Epsom Accountancy
- Salary: £22500 - £27000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 489254
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Reed Epsom are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team specialising in temporary accountancy recruitment.
- Job Title: Temporary Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £22,500 – £27,000 per annum – depending on experience (plus uncapped commission)
- Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Location: Epsom (please note that we offer hybrid working, a mix of work from home and office throughout the week)
Reed is the UK’s most established finance and accountancy recruitment agency, matching businesses and professionals since 1960. Accountancy works across all sectors including professional services, working across commerce and industry and public sector.
Reed is the most recognised recruitment brand in the UK, with a rich history and reputation for improving lives through work, for over 60 years. Delivering recruitment solutions with many household brands throughout the UK and globally, we find new jobs and careers for people from many different backgrounds across multiple business sectors. As trailblazers in our field, our business has depth, and the types of recruiters and the opportunities available across Reed, vary enormously.
We look for people who want an inclusive and collaborative environment, who strive for performance and celebrate team success, in a challenging and rewarding career.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling, attending sales meetings and presentations, organising visits and networking events.
- Winning new business by adopting new innovative and creative approaches to selling Reed that makes us stand out against the competitors.
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with new and existing clients and identify their current and future recruitment needs.
- Closely matching the requirement of available roles to candidate’s skills, expertise and experience.
- Conducing marketing activity and utilising social media to attract new candidates to register with Reed.
What can Reed offer you:
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Structured Induction and training throughout your career
- Powerful bespoke database with access to millions of candidates
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Annual high achievers awards with holiday vouchers of up to £5000
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Ongoing learning including the opportunity to join our Management Academy
- Bonus to salary conversion – Reed provides increased financial security to high performers by allowing them to increase their base salary
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Holiday exchange and purchase scheme to allow holiday allowance to suit lifestyle
- Spotlight and Star Awards
- And more….
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.