- Office Location: Connexions 159 Princes Street Ipswich, IP1 1QJ
- Office Name: Ipswich Business Support - Colchester
- Salary: £22000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 483968
Recruitment Consultant – Temps Desk
Looking for that next step up in your recruitment career? Considering a career change entirely and interested in being a Recruitment Consultant? We want to hear from you!
Reed are currently looking for ambitious individuals to join us as a Recruitment Consultant to help us expand our successful Ipswich team so that Reed continue to offer our clients the quality, precision recruitment they have come to expect!
No prior experience is necessary, we offer full training and development as well as the opportunity to join a well established and high performing team!
What you’ll be doing as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Developing business opportunities and relationships through targeted calling, sales meetings and client meetings
- Searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising, job boards, social media, and referrals
- Spotting and utilising new short, medium and long term business opportunities.
- Able to talk to both the client and candidate, and understand what both parties are looking for to make the right match
What we’re looking for in a Reed Recruitment Consultant?
- Excellent communication skills, able to confidently pick up the phone and speak with a range of people
- Self motivated and ambitious, we are always asking ‘what’s next?’
- The ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn and develop
- A can-do attitude
- Experience in a customer facing, sales or previous recruitment role is desirable but not essential
Achievement is celebrated through…
- Unlimited earning potential – our transparent and uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent career development frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Annual high achiever awards held at prestigious venues
- Thrive at Reed – annual bespoke, personalised holidays, for our high achievers – make memories with the people you care most about
- R1 Formula Reed – our high achievers club, giving you access to exclusive benefits including private healthcare
- Luxury cars, holidays and more available through our periodic high achievers scheme
Your work matters and you’re supported with…
- A personalised learning and development experience, hosted on our bespoke digital learning platform, supported by our experienced in-house team
- Your personal Microsoft device enabling you to work dynamically wherever you work best
- The ability to buy more holiday and gain paid sabbaticals linked to your length of service on top of the 25 days we give
- Our dedicated health and wellbeing centre and calendar – everything from financial wellbeing to mindfulness
- Reward Hub delivering you retail savings of £100s a year
- Professional and personal development schemes and your choice of three different mentoring schemes
- Access to life assurance which covers you to the value of 4 times your salary
- We have inclusion and belonging ambassadors and senior board sponsors, who act as catalysts for change
- Our cycle to work scheme, supports the environment and your health
Trailblazers in our field…
- You have an annual opportunity to join our shadow board and contribute to the company strategy
- Be part of our social impact strategy – 18% of Reed owned by the Reed Foundation – meaning you work one day a week for charity. We give globally and have invested over £36m to help alleviate poverty and support Women’s rights worldwide
- We are all about the environment being the first recruitment company to be certified as Carbon Neutral
Feel what it’s like to truly belong.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our values, your values; our future, your future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria. As a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, we welcome applications from ex-services personnel and reservists.