- Office Location: Second Floor, West Wing Seacourt Tower, West Way Oxford, OX2 0JJ
- Office Name: Oxford HR
- Salary: £26000 - £32000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 544028
Recruitment Consultant – Perms Desk
Are you an experienced sales professional used to networking with senior decision makers? Would you like to recruit for HR professionals across Oxfordshire?
- Role: Recruitment Consultant – Permanent Desk
- Specialism – Human Resources (HR)
- Location: Oxford OX2 0JJ (with blended home working and office working)
- Salary: £26,000 to £32,000 per annum (dependent on experience PLUS bonus scheme)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week
- Contract: Full Time Permanent
This is an opportunity to join the largest family-owned recruitment business globally. Reed has grown significantly over the past 65 years, and we have very ambitious growth plans to expand our teams. We believe in a high trust, high-performance culture. We ask questions, we innovate, and we react with speed. At Reed our purpose is to improve lives through work and as a Recruitment Consultant for Reed in Oxford, you will play a crucial role in helping us achieve this.
This is a pivotal and influential role within Reed, not only for the local Oxford office but offices across the regional and even the entire network, as the candidates you place could be decision makers themselves and become future clients. You will join an already well-established HR specialism working alongside a Senior Recruiter with a strong client base.
- Full 360 recruitment cycle
- Strategic business development – B2B sales calls & written sales
- Networking with clients and candidates virtually and face-to-face
- Using LinkedIn Recruiter to map clients and candidates
- Sourcing and matching candidates to existing & new clients and arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Negotiating and closing deals with clients and candidates.
Required skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in senior level recruitment or B2B sales
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Resilience, with a dedication to succeed
- Ability to judge & prioritise multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence
- Financially motivated & career hungry
- Competitive with a strong work ethic
- Commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- CIPD qualifications or experience working in or with HR would be beneficial
- Unlimited earning potential – uncapped bonus schemes are paid every 4 weeks
- Clear and transparent Career Development Frameworks which deliver regular promotions and salary increases
- Paid sabbaticals for long service at 5,10,15, 20 years and so
- Award-winning incentives schemes with the chance to win a luxury car, dream holidays and tech bundles every year
- A flexible & hybrid working environment and work-life balance giving you the tools to work where you can be at your best.
- A variety of learning and development programmes and courses
- A supportive and inclusive culture that values diversity and equality
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Feel what it’s like to truly belong…
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a Mindful Employer, proud signatories of the Business in the Community Race at Work Charter and the Armed Forces Covenant. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants and ex-services personnel, reservists and cadets, who meet the minimum criteria.